Sunday, January 17, 2016

Calendar Reflection

Based off of my schedule with classes, eating, sleeping, and doing my recreational activities, I figured out that I will have a perfect amount of time for completing my homework in all of my classes. Everyday I have about 2-4 classes that range from 11am to 2pm. I wake up around 10 every morning and get dressed then go to my classes. After my classes, I come straight back to my apartment and work on my homework first thing. I usually can get my homework done by 5-6pm which allows me to have free time from then on. I include eating my meals in between my classes and during my free time in the evenings. Therefore, I eat, go to class, and get my work done in a timely matter everyday so I do not become stressed or frustrated and still manage to have free time in the evenings. During my work time, I will still be able to work on the required 6 hours of English 109H homework a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment